Protectsol 427 is a water-displacing corrosion/rust preventive for use on ferrous and non-ferrous metal surfaces. Protectsol 427 provides up to 12 months indoor storage protection against corrosion & rust with an ease of application. Product forms a thin, nonstaining transparent and highly protective film. Protectsol 427 will quickly separate alkaline water from metal surfaces.
Product Features & Benefits
- SCAQMD Rule 1144 SUPER COMPLIANT
- Provides up to 12 months indoor storage protection.
- De-waters all water miscible solutions such as coolants, cleaners, rinses.
- Protectsol 427 can be used safely on non-ferrous and ferrous metal surfaces
- Protectsol 427 can be removed with simple alkaline cleaners such as American Research Products AMERICLENE 20
Odor: Light Oil
Color: Light Amber Color
Specific Gravity: 0.84
Density: 7.2 lbs/gal
Viscosity: 18-20 cSt @ 40⁰C
Flashpoint: 392⁰F COC ASTM D92
V.O.C. Content: 37 grams/per liter ASTM 1868-10