Protectsol 512CA is an oil-based water-displacing corrosion/rust preventive for use on ferrous and non-ferrous metal surfaces. Protectsol 512CA provides up to 6 months indoor storage protection against corrosion & rust with an ease of application. Protectsol 512CA forms a thin, non-staining transparent and highly protective film. Protectsol 512CA will quickly separate alkaline water from metal surfaces.
Protectsol 512CA can be removed with simple alkaline cleaners such as American Research Products AMERICLENE 20
Product Features & Benefits
- SCAQMD Rule 1144 Compliant.
- Meets and exceeds Mil-C-16173 Grade 3 Federal Specification.
- Meets and exceeds Mil-C-22235 Federal Specification for corrosion preventive.
- De-waters all water miscible solutions such as coolants, cleaners, rinses.
- Protectsol 512CA can be used safely on non-ferrous and ferrous metal surfaces
Odor: Light Solvent
Color: Light Brown Color
Density: 6.9 lbs/gal
Specific Gravity: 0.84
Flashpoint: 212⁰ COC ASTM D92
VOC Content: 305 grams/per liter ASTM 1868-10